LitigationLitigation is a manner of dispute resolution through a Court of Law.
Our firm is held in high esteem in the litigation practice and equipped with an abundance of recourses to litigate over a vast field of legal disputes.
Whilst we consider and advise our clients on alternative dispute resolution options, clients often have little option, or at times are forced to proceed with litigation through the Courts; as a firm and a close-knit team we are confident that we have the knowledge and expertise to represent you with your best interest at heart whilst adhering to a solution-based approach.
We have represented clients successful in various High Courts throughout South Africa (including numerous Magistrate’s Courts) as well as in the Supreme Court of Appeal.
Our services include, but are in no way limited to, the following:
- contractual disputes
- commercial litigation
- debt collection
- liquidations and sequestrations
- labour law
- insurance law
- Construction and building disputes
- Delictual disputes
- general litigation
Conveyancingand Property Law related services.
We pride ourselves with our skilled and experienced Conveyancing department, handling matters with diligence whilst keeping a personal touch, guiding our clients through the process every step of the way for a smooth, efficient and stress-free transaction.
We offer the full spectrum of property transactions including aspects of commercial transactions and rentals. This department offers a wide and vast range of services, including, but not limited to:
- Leases for commercial and residential and farm properties
- Services on transfer of shares or members` interests in property holding companies or close corporations.
- Transfer of residential, sectional title, commercial and farming properties
- Services on and planning of residential, sectional title and commercial property developments
- Water rights registration.
- Drafting and advising on purchase and sale agreements
- Drafting and advising on rent and lease agreements
- Servitudes and Usufructs.
- Mortgage bonds.
Estate Planningand Administration of Deceased Estates.
We have an established and experienced estates department which is committed to providing personal, professional and friendly legal service to our clients, always striving to resolve matters as effectively and as quickly as possible.
Our deceased estates Department have vast experience in administering deceased estates where the deceased held assets within South Africa and abroad.
As Executors and/or Executor’s appointed Agents, we endeavour to wind up the estate in the most efficient and cost-effective manner as required by law.
We offer the following range of services with an always expanding range of experience in the following:
- Drafting of wills
- Administration of deceased estates
- Estate planning including but not limited to advice on applicable tax issues, e.g. estate duty, donations tax and capital gains tax
- Registration of Trusts (Intervivos Trust, Mortis Causa Trust)
- Administration of trusts
- Curatorship Applications
Notarial ServicesWe provide the full range of Notary services.
We provide the full range of Notary services. We attend to the authentication of documents for use both locally and internationally and attend to the registration of, but not limited to:
- antenuptial contracts
- notarial bonds
- general powers of attorney
- notarial lease agreements
- Notarial long-term leased
- Notarial cessions
- Life partnerships
- Hague Apostilles
Our Further Fields of Expertise
- Divorce and Family Law,
- Tax Law.
- Employment & Labour law;
- Administrative and Public Law,
- Trust Law (Mortis causa and Intervivos Trusts)
- Banking Law and Finance,
- Corporate Law and Business Structures,
- Commercial and Business Law,
- Landlord and Tenant disputes / Evictions.
- Water law
- Construction / Engineering
- Liquor Law